安排谈判
来源: 阅读:917 次 日期:2015-08-24 17:56:26
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“安排谈判”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Mr. Zhang. Please come and sit down.

A:你好,张先生。请坐。

B:Thank you. I'm so glad to see you again.

B:谢谢。很高兴再见到你。

A:Me too.

A:我也是。

B:I'm also pleased that we have been doing business so well with each other and our cooperation over the years has been a fruitful one.

B:我也很高兴我们之间的贸易关系能保持得如此良好。我们双方的合作是我们多年来合作关系中,有成果的一个。

A:I'm glad that you are satisfied with the service we provided.

A:很高兴我方提供的服务满足贵方的要求。

B:As you know,one of the purposes of my present visit here is to discuss ways of strengthening the relationship between us.

B:你知道,我这次拜访贵公司的其中一个目的是讨论如何加强双方的关系。

A:This idea is exactly mine. As a matter of fact,I was going to mention that we still had some capacity at the Vietnam refinery.

A:这也正是我的想法。事实上,我想说的是我们在越南的炼油厂还有生产能力。

B:That's interesting. We are going to expand our gasoline import at the moment. It would certainly be easier to deal with an old and reliable friend than to establish a new relationship. Of course. it depends on the processing fee you will offer.

B:太好了。我们正想扩大汽油进口。与可靠的老朋友打交道显然比建立新的业务关系容易多了。当然,这取决于贵方的加工费。

A:I think we can work out something there. As a rule. ourprocessing fee decreases with the amount of crude oil we sell.

A:我认为我们可以解决这个问题,作为惯例,我方的加工费会依据原油销售量的增加而减少。

B:Good. I think that's something we can talk about in detail later. At present,we are going to buy 6,000 tons of gasoline for our company.

B:好的,我想我们稍后可以讨论下细节我们公司欲购买六千吨的汽油。

A: That's very good.

A:太好了。

B:Can you provide it right from the stock?

B:贵方能从库存里提供吗?

A:Yes.of course.

A:当然可以。

B: That's good,Can we determine the price according to the internationally accepted standard?

B:太好了我们可以根据国际标准确定价格吗?

A:Sure.

A:当然可以。

B:Good. Now I must try to get a vessel. And if everything goes on well,we can expect to draft and sign a contract soon.

B:好的。现在我得想法联系船运的事了,如果一切顺利的话,我们很快就可以起草和签订合同了。

A: Good. We'll get the necessary document drawn up.

A:很好,我方会把需要的文件草拟好.

B:And we'll follow the usual signing procedures,shall we?

B:我们将按照通常的签约程序进行可以吗?

A:Yes.that's the best.

A:是的,那样最好不过了,

B:But I'm afraid we'd have to negotiate other terms and conditions concerning this transaction,shall we?

B:但我想我们还需就合同的相关条款进行协商。

A:If you feel it necessary. let's think them over this evening and meet here tomorrow afteroon.

A:如果你觉得有必要,晚上可以仔细考虑一下,我们明天下午再谈

B:That's good. See you tomorrow.

B:好的,明天见

A:See you.

A:再见。

更多信息请查看职场商务

更多信息请查看职场商务
上一篇:付款条件
手机网站地址:安排谈判
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map