AMr. Drake, I'm pleased to do business with your company.
爵克先生,非常荣幸能跟贵公司合作。
BWe're glad to be able to offer our services to your business, Mrs. Wayne.
伟恩女士,我们也很高兴能为贵公司提供服务。
AYour company is very well respected. About how long have you been in business?
贵公司在业界有很高的评价。贵公司在这行多久了?
BAlmost twenty years. We were the first total PR services company of our kind in California.
快二十年了。我们当初是加州第一家专门做公关服务的公司。
AAnd this is your company's head office?
这是你们的总公司?
BWell, yes, but now we have six offices in California alone.
嗯,对,不过我们现在光是在加州就有六个办公室。
AThat's wonderful. Isn't your company part of JRE Corporation?
太好了。贵公司不是JRE集团的子公司吗?
BThat's right. We are their sole PR sector business.
没错。我们是他们唯一的公关部门。
AThat's not bad. How long have you been in PR?
那不错啊。你在这个行业多久了?
BNot long actually. So I'm sure I will learn a lot from our cooperation.
其实不是很久。所以我觉得在这次的合作中,我会获益良多.
更多信息请查看职场商务