中英双语:福气(Are You Blessed?)
来源: 阅读:1535 次 日期:2015-12-28 09:40:12
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“中英双语:福气(Are You Blessed?)”,方便广大网友查阅!

If you woke up this morning  若你早晨醒来

with more health than illness, 拥有的健康大于不适

you are more blessed than the 比百万行将就木之人

million who won't survive the week.你更有福气。

If you have never experienced 若你从未经历过

the danger of battle, 战役的危险,

the loneliness of imprisonment,铁窗后的孤寂

the agony of torture or   被凌虐的痛苦,或是

the pangs of starvation,    饥饿的折磨

you are ahead of 20 million people 你超前了

around the world.  全球2千万人

If you attend a church meeting 若你参加教堂聚会

without fear of harassment, 无需害怕骚扰、

arrest, torture, or death,被捕、凌虐、或死亡,

you are more blessed than almost 你的福气比起几乎

three billion people in the world. 30亿人更有福气

If you have food in your refrigerator,若你冰箱里有食物

clothes on your back, a roof over 身上有衣服、头上

your head and a place to sleep,有屋顶、有地方可睡

you are richer than 75% of this world.你比全球3/4人口富有

If you have money in the bank, 若你银行账户中有钱

in your wallet, and spare change 皮夹中有钱、剩下

in a dish someplace, you are among零钱做小费,你

the top 8% of the world's wealthy. 是全球8%富人

If your parents are still married and alive, 若双亲

you are very rare, 仍相守且健在,你是稀有的

especially in the United States.特别是在美国

If you hold up your head with a smile 若你抬头微笑

on yo ur face and are truly thankful,且真诚感恩

you are blessed because the majority can,你有福因为

but most do not.多数人可以抬头微笑却不这么做

If you can hold someone's hand, hug them 若你可以握某人的手、拥抱他们、或甚至拍拍

or even touch them on the shoulder,他们肩膀

you are blessed because you can 你有福因你能

offer God's healing touch. 施与上主疗愈的抚触

If you can read this message, 若你能阅读这篇文字

you are more blessed than over 你比20億人有福

two billion people in the world他们

that can not read anything at all. 完全不识字

You are so blessed in ways 你在许多方面如此有福

You may never even know. 你可能永远无法细察

May you be blessed~~~ 祝福你~~~

更多信息请查看英语美文写作

更多信息请查看英语美文写作
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map