劝说并提出意见
来源: 阅读:713 次 日期:2017-02-07 15:26:52
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“劝说并提出意见”,方便广大网友查阅!

706. If you want my advice, I don't think you should go.

依我看,你不应该去。

707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.

我建议你把这信撕掉重写。

708. It's only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.

这只是一个建议,你可以按你的意思做。

709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice.

我给你一些长辈的忠告。

710. If you don't like it, I wish you would say so.

如果你不喜欢它,我希望你直说。

711. Please don't take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think.

请不要不高兴,我只是对你直说了我的想法。

712. In my opinion, the house isn't worth the price they’re asking.

依我看,这房子不值他们喊得价。

713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.

我感觉今晚你应该待在家中。

714. It's none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.

虽然与我无关,我还是认为你应该努力工作。

715. In general, my reaction is favorable.

总体来说,我感觉不错。

716. If you don't take my advice, you'll be sorry.

如果你不听我的劝告,你会后悔的。

717. I've always tried not to interfere in your affairs.

我总是不想打扰你。

718. I'm old enough to make up my own mind.

我能自己做主了。

719. Thanks for the advice, but this is something I have to figure out myself.

多谢你的劝告,但有些事我必须自己解决。

720. He won't pay attention to anybody. You're just wasting your breath.

他对任何人都漠不关心,你是在白费精力。

更多信息请查看 职场商务
上一篇: 请别人帮忙
手机网站地址: 劝说并提出意见
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们| 联系我们| 人才招聘| 网站声明| 网站帮助| 非正式的简要咨询| 简要咨询须知| 加入群交流| 手机站点| 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00) 版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map