商务英语口语900句:怎样做出让步
来源: 阅读:958 次 日期:2017-03-31 11:23:55
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“商务英语口语900句:怎样做出让步”,方便广大网友查阅!

291. We are prepared to reduce the price to $7.21

我方准备把价格降至7.21美元。

292. 10% is out of the question, but we are prepared to offer you 8%.

10%是不可能的,但我们准备给你们8%的优惠。

293. As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次

294. How about meeting each other half way, and each of us makes a further concession so that business can be concluded.

能不能互相做出让步,各方再让一步`,生意就能成交了。

295. I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我想为了做成这笔交易,我们双方应该达成一项折的办法.

296. Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions.

如果双方都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。

297. If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真提这样的话,我们也只好同意你们的支付条件。

298. We'd like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

作为让步,我们可以将原报价降低一些。

299. We may consider making some concession in our price.

在价格上,我们可以考虑作一些让步。

300. In order to encourage business, we are prepared to make a reduction.

为了促销,我们准备减价。

301. We found we could make a step further provided the quantity would be no less than one million tons.

我方认为只要不少于100吨,价格方面,我们可以再让一步。

302. To show our sincerity, we are prepared to make you a special concession of 6%.

为了表示我们的诚意,我方将给你方6%的特殊折扣。

303. After serious consideration, we can accept your counter-bid.

经过认真的考虑,我方可以接受你们的还盘。

304. Considering your substantial order, we can give you this exceptional treatment.

考虑到你们订购的数量比较大,我方可以给你们这一破格的待遇。

305. Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.

既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至5美元。

306. We are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的7%的折扣。

307. To get business underway, we agree to take this as an exceptional case.

为了促成这笔生意,我们同意将它作为一个特例来处理。

308. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.

鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。

309. As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $50,000 for 1000 pairs of leather shoes.

为了表示友谊,我们接受1000双皮鞋为50000美元的价格。

310. It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price.

看来我也只好接受这个价格了。

更多信息请查看 职场商务
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们| 联系我们| 人才招聘| 网站声明| 网站帮助| 非正式的简要咨询| 简要咨询须知| 加入群交流| 手机站点| 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00) 版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map