去喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
How about a drink? (去喝一杯怎么样?)
That's a great idea. (好主意。)
我想去喝一杯。
I need a drink.
下班以后去喝一杯怎么样?
Would you like to have a drink after work?
Would you like to have a drink after work? (下班以后去喝一杯怎么样?)
I'm afraid I'm busy tonight. (很遗憾,恐怕我今天晚上很忙。)
有啤酒吗?
Do you have any beer?
Do you have any beer? (有啤酒吗?)
Sure. What kind do you want? (当然,要哪种的?)
请来两瓶啤酒。
Two bottles of beer, please.
Two beers, please.
请来杯掺水的威士忌。
One whiskey with water, please.
要什么下酒菜呢?
What kind of snacks should we have?
What kind of snacks should we have? (要什么下酒菜呢?)
I'll leave it up to you. (你看着办吧。)
让我们忘了工作,痛快一会儿吧。
Let's forget about work and have some fun.
Let's get our minds off of work and have a good time.
Let's take our minds off of work. (让我们忘掉工作吧。)
干杯!
Cheers!
Bottoms up!
喝什么呢?
What are you drinking?
我喜欢换酒馆喝。
I like to go barhopping. *hop“一蹦一蹦(地)”,在这个句子里是从一个酒馆到另一个酒馆的意思。
第一口最舒坦了。
The first sip is the best! *喝第一口啤酒时常说的话。
The first taste is the greatest!
The first gulp is the best! *gulp是“吞饮,一口气喝下去”。sip 是“啜饮,一口一口地抿着喝”。
这个最好!
Nothing beats this! *beat“战胜”的意思,直译是“什么都不能战胜这个”,即“这个最好。”