我们去唱卡拉OK吧。
Let's go to karaoke. *虽然卡拉OK在美国的大城市比较受欢迎,但是并不普遍。美国人称卡拉OK为“Carry O.K.”。
Let's go to karaoke! (我们去唱卡拉OK吧。)
Sorry, I'm tone-deaf. (对不起,我五音不全。)
什么是卡拉OK?
What is karaoke?
就是合着录音带的音乐一起唱歌。
Singing along with recorded music.
你唱歌拿手吗?
Are you good at singing?
我想点首歌。
I'd like to request a song.
你先唱。
You sing first.
Go ahead.
After you.
大家高兴地玩吧!
Let's enjoy ourselves.
约翰,你来唱一首吧。
How about a song, John?
你打算唱什么歌?
What are you going to sing?
来个二重唱吧。
Let's sing a duet.
现在轮到我了。
Now it's my turn.
It's finally my turn. (终于轮到我了。)
我不敢在大家面前唱歌。
I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people. *have the nerve to...“敢做……, 有做……胆量”。
I don't have the guts to sing in front of people.
我跟不上新歌的速度(我不会唱新歌。)
I can't keep up with the new songs. *keep up with...“跟上,不落后于……”。
I can't keep track of the new music.
I can't learn the new songs fast enough.
我五音不全。
I'm tone-deaf.
I have no ear for music.
My singing is out of tune. (我唱歌总跑调儿。)