话题2:安慰 Offering Confort(英汉对照)
1.Never mind. She's just upset.
别在意。她只是有点心烦。
2.I'm really sorry!
我真的很抱歉。
3.Luck will be around. you next time.
幸运女神下次会陪伴你的。
4.No big deal. I'II ask Joe to go.
没什么我问乔能不能去。
5.Better luck next time!
下次一定会走运的!
6.That's all right.She's just mad.
没事儿,她只是有点激动。
7.I'm sorry, I'm late.
真对不起,我来晚了。
8.It's all my fault!
都是我弄错了。
9.Don't blame yourself.
别责备自己了。
10.It's not your fault. She's only angry.
不是你的错。她只是有点生气。
11.I feel really bad about it.
那件事我做的真不好。
12.Don't worry,it happens.
别担心了,那是常有的事。
13.It happens to the best of us.
这种事谁都会遇到。
14.There's no need to worry about it.
不必为那事烦恼。
15.Don't give it another thought. .
别再有其他的想法。
16.It can't be helped.
没办法呀!
17.Everything will be fine.
一切都会顺利的。
18.I don't want to put you our.
我不想给您添麻烦。
19.The invalid found solace in music.
那个病人在音乐中获得安慰。
20. Do you feel like having some company?
想不想有人陪你?
21.I don't want to put you out.
我不想给您添麻烦。
22.Don't concern yourself.
不必为那事烦恼。
23.What are you worried about?
你担心什么?
24.I was pretty lucky though.I only have afew broken bones.
我已经很幸运了,只有几处骨折。
25.And you know we'll be there for you;whatev-er you need.
不管你需要什么,只要告诉我们一下就可以了。
终极加油站:
never mind(别在意)be around(在附近)no big deal(没什么大不了的)put sb. out(给某人添麻烦)worry about(担忧)pretty lucky(相当幸运)