话题6:愤怒 Anger(英汉对照)
1.他真气死了了。
He really irritates me.
2.他真的让我很生气。
He really makes me mad.
3.真是太让人生气了!
How infuriating!
4.这真让我很生气。
That really makes me angry.
5.这跟你无关。真讨厌!
It's none of your business.What a nuisance!
6.真是个白痴。
What an idiot!
7.我对这件事情非常恼火!
I got so mad about it!
8.要是老板生气了怎么办?
What if the boss got angry?
9.愤怒是无理智的表现。
Reage is without reason.
10.什么事情会使你愤怒?
What makes you angry?
11.你这么做可真的苦恼我了。
You're really irritating me.
12.停,你让我开始愤怒了。
Stop it.It really makes me see red.
13.我刚一争论,乔便大发雷霆。
When I began to argue, Joe burst into a rage.
14.她不会被他愚蠢举止激怒。
She can't be provoked by his stupid behavior.
15.我气炸了!
I hit the roof/ceiling!
16.他真是令我怒火中烧。
He really made my blood boil.
17.她对那事真是火冒三丈。
She's really furious about it.
18.我从来没看你这么愤怒过。
I've never seen you so riled up.
19.我老板开会的时候发飙。
My boss had a cow at the meeting.
20.他大发雷霆,我真吓坏了。
I was so shocked when he flared up.
21.我不去,乔会很生气的。
Joe would have been upset if I hadn't gone.
22.找气疯了。
I just flew off the handle.
23.乔见我踢电脑会很生气的。
Joe would bereally angry if I kick my PC.
24.我昨天很生气,因为我发现好多错误。
I am so cross yesterday when I discovered these mistakes.
25.当我发现她一直在对我说谎时,我简直快气炸了。
I almost blew my top when I found out that she had been lying to me.
终极加油站:
make sb. mad(使某人愤怒)burst into a rage(盛怒,伴有粗暴的举止或偏激的话语)blow one's top(某人快气炸了)have a cow(发飙,发火)