Vocabulary
Customer Service 客服部
vacuum 吸尘器
under warranty 在保修期内
A: Hi. This is the Customer Service. How can I help you?
您好。这里是客服部。我能为您做什么?
B: Hi. I bought one of your vacuums from spend-wart. It’s broken now.
您好。我在Spend-Wart买了你们生产的吸尘器。现在它坏了。
A: Is it under warranty?
它还在保修期内吗?
B:I think so. I bought it four months ago.
我想是的。我是四个月前买的。
A: Yes, it is still covered by our warranty. Tell me the modle number of your vacuum, please.
是的,它还在保修期内。请告诉我您的吸尘器的型号。
B:Okay. The model number is 6594-c.
好的。型号是6594-C。
A: What’s your address, your name and your phone number?
您的地址、姓名和电话号码呢?
B:906 Ottawa street. My name is David Yang. My phone number is 713-786-0234.
渥太华街906号。我是David Yang。我的电话是713-786-0234
A: Okay. There are two Customer Service Offices in your area. The nearest one is Chadwich and Hacks Appliances.
好的。在您的居住地区有两个客服中心。最近的是Chadwich and Hacks Appliances
B:Could you tell me where the office is located?
请告诉我它的地址
A: Sure. 878 Fennel South.
南费奈尔大街878号。
B:Oh, I know that place. It’s only two minutes drive.
哦,我知道那个地方,开车过去只要两分钟。
A: You have to call the office first.
您需要先打电话预约
B: All right. Thank you very much for your help.
好的。谢谢你的帮助。
A: My pleasure.
我的荣幸。