轻松开口说洋话/Speaking is no big deal
Teacher:Hello,Modern English.
老师:你好,洋话连篇
Student:Hi,This is Ryne.Is this the phone-in line?
学生:你好,我叫Ryne.是声讯台吗?
Teacher:Yes, how may I help you?
老师:是的,有什么可以帮你的?
Student:I'm calling to practice my English.
学生:我想练练口语.
Teacher:No problem.I'm here to help.What do you want to talk about?
老师:没问题.你想聊什么?
Student:Please can you tell me your name?
学生:能先告诉我你叫什么吗?
Teacher:Sure.My name is Drew.
老师:当然.我叫Drew.
Student:That's a good name.Does it have any special meaning?
学生:名字不错啊.有什么特别含义吗?
Teacher:No,just a name.
老师:没有,只是个名字而已.
Student: Are you American?
学生:你是美国人吗?
Teacher:No .I'm from Canada.
老师:不,我来自加拿大。
Student:That's a beautiful country.
学生:那个国家很漂亮。
Teacher:Yes,and it's big too.
老师:是的.也很大。
Student:How long have you stayed in China?
学生:您来中国多久了?
Teacher:Almost 3 months.
老师:快三个月了吧。
Student:How do you like China so far?
学生:觉得中国怎么样?
Teacher:Well, it's good. Everything is dirt cheap.Especially DVDs and books and there're lots of places to hang around.
老师:太棒了,东西很便宜,尤其是DVD和书,还有很多地方可以去。
Student:What about Canada?
学生:加拿大怎么样?
Teacher:Canada is very beautiful, but it's not as cheap as China , and the food is not as good. Chinese food is so good.
老师:很漂亮,但那的东西有点贵,还有食物没有中国的好吃,中国食物太好吃了。
Student:I'm glad you like Chinese food.
学生:很高兴你喜欢中国美食.
Teacher: Well,I sure do.
老师:当然。
Attention Please…特别提醒
[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]
[1] I'm calling to practice my English.我打电话来练练口语. I'm calling to…是个打电话时常用的句型.我们来举几个例子:I'm calling to file a complaint.我打电话来投诉. I'm calling to book a ticket.我打电话来订票. I'm calling to ask some information.我打电话来询问一些情况等.
[2] That's a good name.适当的夸奖对方是继续交谈的诀窍.打电话时由于看不到对方,那就只能夸一夸对方的名字或是国家了.
[3] How do you like China so far?你觉得中国怎么样? How do you like…?表示你觉得…怎么样? so far表示到目前为止.
[4] Everything is dirt cheap.东西特别便宜. dirt cheap并不是又脏又便宜.在这里, dirt相当于very.表示"很,十分".
Related Words…相关词汇
以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思
[ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]
so far so good culture tradition custom conversion
注:书中对话仅作参考,重要的是拿起电话就自己喜欢的内容与老外反复练习。轻易不出口,出口必砸人。