《毕业生》是迈克·尼科尔斯执导的一部电影。刚刚大学毕业生本恩一边与父亲朋友的妻子鲁宾逊太太,一边又爱上了鲁宾逊太太的女儿伊莱恩。伊莱恩知道真相后伤心欲绝,决定与别人结婚。本恩得知这一消息,不顾一切向教堂冲去,他要尽最后力量挽回爱人的心……
MRS. ROBINSON: Hello, Benjamin.
BEN: Oh. Hello.
MRS. ROBINSON: May I sit down?
BEN: Of course.
MRS. ROBINSON: Thank you.
MRS. ROBINSON: How are you?
BEN: Very well. Thank you.
MRS. ROBINSON: May I have a drink?
BEN: A drink? Of course.
(Ben looks toward a passing WAITER and raises his hand.
the waiter pays no attention. Ben looks back at Mrs. Robinson apologetically.)
BEN: He didn''t see me.
MRS. ROBINSON: Waiter!
MRS. ROBINSON: I will have a martini.
WAITER #1: Yes, madam.
MRS. ROBINSON: You don''t have to be so nervous, you know.
BEN: Nervous. Well, I am a bit nervous. I mean it''s
Mr. Braddock: What's the matter? The guests are all downstairs, Ben, waiting to see you.
布兰多克先生:你怎么了,客人们都在楼下,本,等着看你呢。
Benjamin: Look, Dad, could you explain to them that I have to be alone for a while?
本杰明:爸爸,你能不能向他们解释,我得一个人呆会。
Mr. Braddock: These are all our good friends, Ben. Most of them have known you since, well, practically since you were born. What is it, Ben?
布兰多克先生:他们都是我们的好朋友,本,他们大多从你出生就认识你,你到底怎么了?
Benjamin: I'm just...
本杰明:我只是……
Mr. Braddock: Worried?
布兰多克先生:焦虑?
Benjamin: Well...
本杰明:是……
Mr. Braddock: About what?
布兰多克先生:为什么焦虑?
Benjamin: I guess about my future.
本杰明:我想是担心我的未来。
Mr. Braddock: What about it?
布兰多克先生:未来怎么了?
Benjamin: I don't know... I want it to be...
本杰明:我不知道,我想它变得……
Mr. Braddock: To be what?
布兰多克先生:变得怎样?
Benjamin: [looks at his father] ... Different.
本杰明:(看着他的父亲)变得……不一样。
2.Benjamin: Where did you do it?
本杰明:你在哪里做的?
Mrs. Robinson: In his car.
鲁宾逊夫人:在他的车里。
Benjamin: What kind of car was it?
本杰明:什么样的车?
Mrs. Robinson: Come on now.
鲁宾逊夫人:来吧···。
Benjamin: No, I really want to know.
本杰明:不,我真的想知道。
Mrs. Robinson: A Ford.
鲁宾逊夫人:一辆福特。
Benjamin: Goddamn, that's great. So old Elaine Robinson got started in a Ford.
本杰明:天啦,太强了。伊莱恩开始于一辆福特车。