A:Hello. I am calling about the apartment you advertised.您好。我打电话是来询问你们打广告的公寓。
B:Yes, what kind of apartment are you interested in?是的。您对哪种公寓有兴趣?
A:I am interested in one-bedroom. Do you have any available?我对单床客房有兴趣。您有空余的吗?
B:Yes, I have one. When you need it?是的,我有一间。您什么时候要?
A:Sometime around next week. What can you tell me about this apartment?大概下个星期的某个时候。您能告诉我这个公寓的情况吗?
B:Well, It's a one-bedroom apartment. The monthly rent at 650 dollars and a 300 dollars security deposit. You pay electricity only. Gas and water is included. Both the heat and stove are gas. Let me see, what else… Oh, you'll be assigned a sheltered parking space at no extra charge. And that's probably it.好的,这是一个有一间卧室的公寓。每月的租金是650美元,还要交300美元的保证金。您只须付电费。煤气费和水费都包含在里面了。暖气和炉子都是用煤气的。让我想想,还有什么…噢!您还会分配到一个有遮盖的停车场地,不用另外收费。还有…应该就是这样了。
A:Sounds good. May I come over tomorrow to take a look?听起来不错。我可以明天下去过去看一下吗?
B:Sure. What time would you like to come?当然。您什么时候要过来?
A:How about 10 am?早上十点钟怎么样?
B:Good, May I have your name, please?好的。我可以问一下您的名字吗?
A:My name is Blanca.我叫Blanca。
B:Thanks for calling, Blanca. I'll see you tomorrow.Blanca,谢谢您打电话过来。明天见。