General Procedure
一般程序
G:I'd like to check out.
旅客:我想结账离店。
R:Have you settled bill?
接待员:您结账了吗?
G:No.I'd like to do that now.
旅客:还没有,我想现在结账。
R:You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor.
接待员:您可以在四楼的财务部结账。
G:Okay.I've paid my bill.
旅客:好了,我已经结完帐了。
R:Would you like some help with your luggage?
接待员:您需要帮忙提行李吗?
G:I think I can do it myself if I can borrow your trolley.
旅客:要是能借用一下你们的行李车,我想我自己就行。
R:Certainly.Just a moment,please.I'll get it for you.
接待员:当然可以。请稍等,我去给您拿行李车。
Setting Bill the Night before Leaving
客人在离店的前一天晚上结账
C:Finance Department.
出纳员:你好,财务部。
G:Hello,this is Mr.Lister in room 3406.
旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。
I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning.
我准备明天一早离开这里,
So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.
所以我想今天下楼结账。
C:Very good.We are here until 8:00.
出纳员:太好了。我们将一直工作到晚上8:00。
We will have to disconnect your IDD line at 5:30 this afternoon,
我们将在下午 5:30分时切断您房间的国际长途电话线。
so it would probably be more convenient for you to settle your bill after 5:30
请在 5:30分以后再来结账更方便一些,
if you have any overseas calls you need to make today.
如果您今天还需要打越洋电话
G:Okay.I'll come down around 7:30 then,is that okay?
旅客:好的。那么我7:30左右下来,可以吗?
C:That's fine.We'll have your bill ready.
出纳员:好的。我们将准备好您的帐单。
G:Hello.I'm Mr.Lister from room 3406.
旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。
C:Good evening,Mr.Lister.
出纳员:晚上好,Lister先生。
We have your bill ready,here you are.
我们已经准备好您的帐单了,给您。
That will be the total,it is 436 yuan
总计是436元。
G:Okay.Here you are.
旅客:好的。给你。