学习一门外语的本身你也是在向别人推销自己的母语,所以我们忙着学习英语的同时,国外的人也在忙着学习汉语。若干年后,人类也许会成为多母语多文化并存的个体呢?下面的英语口语讨论了关于选择哪门外语,一切以兴趣为主导。
1. C: Are you interested in learning Chinese?
你对学习中文感兴趣吗?
W1: Sure, but it's too difficult.
当然了,但是太难了。
W2: No, not really. I'm only here for a short time.
不太感兴趣。我在这里不会待多久。
W3: I'm too busy with my work. Maybe my son is interested.
我工作太忙了。也许我儿子对中文感兴趣。
2. C: Why do you want to learn Chinese?
你为什么要学习中文?
W1: Just for fun.
学着玩。
W2: I want to have a career in Asia.
我想在亚洲开拓我的事业。
W3: I want to date Chinese girls.
我想找中国女朋友。
3. C: Can you speak any other languages?
你还会说别的语言吗?
W1: I speak French and German.
我会说法语和德语。
W2: No, I only speak English.
不会,我只讲英语。
4. C: Do you want to know how to say "I love you" in Chinese?
你想知道用汉语怎么说“I love you”吗?
W: Yes. Can you teach me?
想。你能教我吗?
5. C: Do you think it is difficult to learn a foreign language?
你觉得学一门外语难吗?
W1: Yes, I think it takes a lot of hard work.
难,我觉得学外语要花很多工夫。
W2: No, I think learning a foreign language is a piece of cake. I've learned a lot of Chinese in a very short time.
不难,我觉得学一门外语是小菜一碟。我在短期内已经学了不少中文。