A:Excuse me, sir, this is the express check-out lane for people that have fifteen items or fewer. It looks like you have more than fifteen items there.先生,很抱歉。这是为购物15件或少于15件而设的绿色通道。你买的东西看起来多于15件.
B:Oh, come on! I have sixteen items! Cut me some slack, will ya?拜托。我只有16件。通融下,行吗?
A:Fine! Please place your items on the belt and push your shopping cart through. Do you prefer paper or plastic?好吧,把东西放到传动带上,将你的购物车推过去。纸袋和塑料袋,你选哪个?
B:Plastic. I also have a couple of coupons.塑料袋。我还有2张礼券。
A:No problem, I’ll take those. Sir, these coupons expired yesterday.没问题。我将收下礼券。先生,这些礼券到昨天就过期了。
B:Darn! Oh, well. I guess it’s just not my day. Thanks anyway.好吧,我想今天是我的倒霉日。谢谢你。
A:Do you have a club card or will it be cash?你是刷卡还是用现金支付?
B:Yeah I got a club card. Here you go.我有会员卡,给你。
A:Will this be debit or credit?是直接支付还是借记?
B:Debit please. Also, could I get cash back? Fifty dollars would be great.直接支付。我能把剩余的现金取回来吗?五十美元是笔不小的数目。
A:Yeah, sure. Your total is seventy-eight dollars and thirty-three cents. Here is your receipt. Have a nice day.可以的。你的总额是78美元33美分。这是你的收据。过得愉快。