口语入门:我可不想做明星 I would never want to be a celebrity
来源: 阅读:2555 次 日期:2017-11-10 17:16:54
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“口语入门:我可不想做明星 I would never want to be a celebrity”,方便广大网友查阅!

M:Did you watch the Oscars on Sunday night?

周日晚上你看奥斯卡颁奖典礼了吗?

S:No, but I heard about that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt didn't attend.

没有,不过我听说安吉丽娜朱莉和布拉德皮特没出席。

M:Yes, that was surprising. I heard that they got into a fight and then dicided not to go.

是啊,这真出乎意料。据说他们之间发生了争执,最终决定不参加。

S:They must be the most famous celebrity couple in Hollywood.

他们俩大概是好莱坞最著名的一对明星情侣了。

M:They're also one of the richest couples. They have so much money and they can buy almost anything they want.

也是最富有的一对。他们所拥有的财产几乎可以让他们随心所欲地购买想要的一切。

S:I also heard that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes made an appearance at the Oscars.

我还听说汤姆克鲁斯和凯蒂赫尔姆斯在奥斯卡颁奖现场露面了。

M:Did either one of them win an Oscar this year?

他们俩中有谁获奖了吗?

S:I think Tom might have been nominated for one of his films, but I don't think he won anything.

我想汤姆可能凭借自己的一部电影获得了提名,不过我觉得他可能获不了奖。

M:Tom Cruise may be handsome, but I think he's a bit crazy, don't you?

汤姆克鲁斯长得是帅,不过我觉得这回他脑筋有点不清楚,你不觉得吗?

S:Yes, his marriage to Katie is actually quite scandalous.

是啊.他跟凯蒂结婚简直是个笑话。

M:I still think that they only got married to get more publicity for their movies and themselves.

我还是觉得他们俩结婚只是为了给他们的电影和自己做宣传而已。

S:People in show biz can have such an easy life; I don't know why they have to make it so complicated.

演艺圈的人可以生活得轻松自在,我搞不懂他们为什么要把事情弄得那么复杂。

M:I would never want to be a celebrity because the paparazzi would also be after you.

我可不想做明星,因为身后总会有狗仔队跟着你。

S:That's true. I guess it would be difficult to have people taking pictures of you everywhere you go.

没错。我想只要在你所到之处都有人偷拍你,那样的日子恐怕很煎熬。

M:Thank goodness we're not rich and famous!

谢天谢地,咱们既没钱也没名气。

S:Being famous, I can do without, but I wouldn't mind being rich.

没名气倒是无所谓,但是我可不介意有钱!

更多信息请查看口语入门
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map