在外用餐时:预订餐馆
来源: 阅读:1064 次 日期:2014-12-02 19:02:05
温馨提示: 小编为您整理了“在外用餐时:预订餐馆”,方便广大网友查阅!

● 预订餐馆

这附近您能推荐家好吃的饭馆吗?

Could you recommend a good restaurant near here? *recommend “推荐,建议”。

我想吃意大利菜。

I'd like some Italian food.

您推荐哪家饭馆?

Which restaurant do you recommend?

这附近有墨西哥餐馆吗?

Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?

Is there a Mexican restaurant around here? (这附近有墨西哥餐馆吗?)

Yes, there's one. (是的,有一家。)

最近的墨西哥餐馆在哪儿?

Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?

这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

Are there any restaurants still open near here?

我需要预订吗?

Do I need a reservation?

您好,这是公园餐厅。我可以为您服务吗?

Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?

我想订餐。今天晚上6点,8个人的位子。

I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight. *make a reservation “预订”。

我们一共8个人。

We are a group of eight.

我想订八个人的餐。

I'd like to reserve a table for eight.

I'd like to reserve a table for eight. (我想订餐8个人。)

What time, sir? (什么时间的?)

我们能不能要张离乐队近一点儿的桌子?

Could we have a table close to the band? *close to… “离……近一些”。

对不起,今天晚上都订满了。

I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight. *用booked up或booked来表示“订满了”。

I'm sorry. We are quite full tonight.

I'm sorry, all the tables are booked tonight.

要等多长时间?

How long is the wait?

How long do we have to wait?

Is the wait long? (等得长吗?)

我们可以等。

We can wait.

可以预订几点的?

What time can we make a reservation? *make a reservation “预订”。

一直营业到几点?

How late are you open? *How late…? 表示“……到几点?”

How late are you open? (一直开到几点?)

Until eleven. (到11点。)

我怎么才能到那儿?

How do I get there?

可以用信用卡吗?

Do you accept credit cards?

Do you take credit cards?

一顿饭多少钱?

What is the price of a dinner course?

衣着上有什么规定吗?

What is your dress code? *code “规定,规范”。

What is your dress code? (服装上有什么规定?)

We require a jacket and tie. (要求穿外衣、打领带。)

我必须得穿外衣打领带吗?

Should I wear a jacket and tie? *Should… “必须、应该……吗?”。

女性必须穿礼服吗?

Should the ladies wear dresses?

请问您几位?

How many in your group?

We need a large table, please. (我们需要一张大桌子。)

How many in your group? (请问您几位?)

How many in your party? *这里的party不表示“聚会”,而表示“一行人,一群人”。

2个人。

Two.

对不起,我想取消订餐。

I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.

更多信息请查看职场商务

更多信息请查看 职场商务
手机网站地址: 在外用餐时:预订餐馆
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化, 提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们| 联系我们| 人才招聘| 网站声明| 网站帮助| 非正式的简要咨询| 简要咨询须知| 加入群交流| 手机站点| 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 云南省教育厅备案号:云教ICP备0901021 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00) 版权所有:
云南网警报警专用图标
Baidu
map