● 鼓励
别哭了。
Don't cry.
擦擦眼泪。
Wipe your tears.
振作起来!
Cheer up!
Cheer up! (振作起来!)
I'll try. (我会的。)
Come on! (打起精神来!)
Take it easy! (别那么想不开。)
Pull yourself together! (重新振作起来。)
Get a hold of yourself!
Get your shit together! *语气相当尖锐。表达类似“别那么懒懒散散的,振作精神,好好干”的感觉。
尽你最大努力!
Do your best!
Do a good job! (好好干!)
勇敢点儿。
Go for it! *对将要开始某事的人说。
Should I ask her out? (我是不是该约她出去?)
Yeah, go for it! (是呀,勇敢点儿!)
It's my turn to bat. (该轮到我打了。)
Go for it! (加油!)
Take a chance! (给自己一次机会碰碰运气吧!)
我们会给你们队助威的!
We'll cheer for your team. *cheer “助威,喝彩”。直译就是“我们会给你们队助威的”。
I'm playing basketball tomorrow. (明天我有篮球比赛。)
We'll cheer for your team. (我们会给你们队助威的。)
下次再努力吧。
Try harder next time.
My test score was low. (我的考分很低。)
Try harder next time. (下次再努力吧。)
别松劲!
Hang in there! *鼓励正在做某事的人,“坚持下去!”、“不要放弃!”。
I can't do it anymore. (我不行了。)
Hang in there! (别松劲!))
Don't give it up!
Keep at it! (坚持下去!)
Keep your chin up! (要有信心!)
Try harder! (再加把劲!)
别认输!/别放弃!
Don't give up! *它和hang in there的意思几乎相同,只不过这种说法比较直接。
Keep it up!
Never give up! (绝对不能放弃!)
你可以的!
You can do it!
This machine is too difficult to operate. (这台机器很难操作。)
You can do it! (你可以的!)
你得看到事情好的一面。
Look on the bright side.
My salary is really low. (我的薪水真的太低。)
Look on the bright side. Your job is very rewarding. (你得看到好的一面。你的工作可是很有价值的呀。)
别看得那么严重!
Don't take it too seriously!
Don't get worked up over nothing! *work up “激动”、“激起,使激动”。
别灰心!
Keep your chin up! *直译是“抬起下巴来”。作为词组常用来表示“别失望,抱点希望”。
I feel so sad. (我真的很痛苦。)
Keep your chin up! (别灰心!)
只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。
You can do anything if you really want to.
You can do anything if you really want to. (想做你一定能做得到。)
That's the spirit! (那才是好样的!)
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
You can do anything if you are so minded.
You can accomplish anything if you believe in it. (只要有信心,什么事都办得到。)
这是一个机会。
There's a chance. *鼓励对方打起精神的说法。“愿望有可能实现”,但带有希望不大的语感。
I'll never pass that test. (我肯定考不过。)
There's a chance. (这可是个机会。)
There's a possibility.
It's not impossible. (不是不可能的。)
It could happen. (还是有可能的。)
担心解决不了任何问题。
Worrying about it won't solve anything.
Worrying about it won't make it better.
振作起来!杰克。
Get it together, Jack!
I can't do it, I can't! (我做不了,我不行。)
Get it together, Jack! (振作起来,杰克!)
试试看。
Just try it.
I don't think I can. (我想我不行。)
Just try it. (你试试看。)
I don't want to. (我不想做。)
Just try it. (就试一下。)
Come on, try it.
Just give it a try.
试着做做。
Try and do it.
Try it.
Give it a try.
再试一遍。
Try again.
Have another try.
Do it again.
Give it another try.
别害怕。
Don't be a chicken. *这里的chicken是俚语,表示“胆小鬼,窝囊废”,而不是“小鸡”。
Don't be a chicken. Ask her out. (别那么窝囊,去约她吧。)
But what if she says not? (可要是她说“不”怎么办?)
Don't be a coward.
Don't be a sissy. *俚语。
让我们面对现实。
Let's face it. *用在表示“面对不能令人满意的事实”时。
Do you think I'm smart? (你觉得我聪明吗?)
Let's face it, you're no Einstein. (你得面对现实,你不是爱因斯坦。)
Let's face facts. (让我们面对现实。)
Let's be realistic.
我们得让他振作起来。
Let's cheer him up.
He looks blue. (他看上去很忧郁。)
Let's cheer him up. (我们得让他振作起来。)
Let's try to make him forget his troubles. (我们试着让他忘记烦恼吧。)
我祝你成功!
I wish you success!
Success to you!
May you succeed!
I'll have my fingers crossed. *have one's fingers crossed 表示“希望计划能够顺利进行”。直译是“把手指叠在一起”,实际场合中常常一边把中指叠在食指上,一边这么说。
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'll cross my fingers.
I'll keep my hopes up. (我期待着……)
应当面对他说。
Tell him to his face.
Tell him to his face that he's a liar! (你应当面对他说他是个骗子!)
Well, I can't. (可我不行。)
我是认真的。
I'm serious.
No way! (不可能!)
I'm serious. (我是认真的。)
Are you joking? (你是开玩笑吧?)
No, I'm serious. (不,我是认真的。)
Seriously.
I'm really serious. (我真的是认真的。)
I'm not joking. (我没开玩笑。)
I'm being honest with you. (开诚布公地跟你讲。)
I mean it! *当对方不相信你说的是真话时。
I don't mean it. (我不是这个意思。)
这是真的呀!
Take my word for it.
Believe me. (相信我!)
Take it from me.(相信我。)
请相信!
You'd better believe it! *口语说法。
Did he really say that? (他真的这么说了吗?)
You'd better believe it! (请相信我!)
I really mean it! (真是那么回事。)
Trust me! (请相信我!)
我敢肯定。
I'm sure of it.
Is the party at 9∶00? (晚会是9点开始吗?)
I'm sure of it. (我敢肯定是。)
I'm absolutely sure.
I know for sure that…
I'm positive. (我有把握。)
听起来也许奇怪,但那是真的。
It may sound strange, but it's true.
No way! (不可能有!)
It may sound strange, but it's true. (听起来也许奇怪,但它是真的。)
You may not believe it, but I'm telling the truth.
It may be unbelievable, but it's the truth. (你也许不能相信,但那是事实。)
我是无辜的!
I'm innocent!
It's your fault. (是你的错。)
Me? I'm innocent! (是我?真冤柱呀!)
I'm innocent! (我是清白的。)
Don't lie! I saw you do it. (别撒谎,我看见你干的。)
I didn't do it. (我没干。)
更多信息请查看职场商务