At the Curio Shop
在古董店
Key Sentences(重点句子)
566. Can I help you,sir?
要点儿什么,先生?
567. Yes,but may I have a look first?
噢,我可以先看看吗?
568. You have so many antiques and Chinese paintings here.
你这儿有这么多古玩和中国画。
569. Are they genuine?
它们是真品吗?
570. All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced.
所有复制品都有明确的标志和标价。
571.They are sold at a fair price.
它们都以公平的价格出售。
572. May I see that ivory horse?
我可以看看那象牙制的马吗?
573. It's genuine,I bet.
我敢断定,它是真品。
574. It's made of genuine ivory,besides,it's of exquisite workmanship.
它是由真象牙做的,而且做工精细。
575.The price is marked 200 yuan.
标价200元。
576. I'll take it.
我买了。
577. I'm interested in Chinese antiques.
我对中国古董感兴趣。
578. We have a great variety of Chinese antiques.
我们有各种各样的中国古董。
579. We have landscape painting,figure painting and flower and-bird painting.
我们有山水画、人物画和花鸟画。
580. I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.
我想要一幅花鸟画。
581. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees?
您看这幅松鹤画如何?
582. It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.
这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。
583. Oh,they look just like live cranes.
哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样。
584. And what is more,in traditional Chinese thinking,cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.
还有,按照中国的传统观念,仙鹤与松树都是长寿的象征。
更多信息请查看生活口语