On the Huangshan Mountain
在黄山
Key Sentences(重点句子)
441.What a breathtaking sight!
多么神奇的景色啊!
442.On your right is Tiandu Feng,one of the three main peaks of Huangshan and also the steepest.
在你们的右边是黄山三大主峰之一的天都峰,也是最陡的一座山峰。
443.It is 1,810 meters high.
它的高度是1,810米。
444.On the way up,you can see a cliff called Jiyu Bei.
往上去,你们会看到一道被称作“鲫鱼背”的悬崖。
445.He said the cliff was called Jiyu Bei,which means Carp's Backbone.
他说那座悬崖叫作“鲫鱼背”,意思就是鲫鱼的脊背。
446.On your left is Lianhua Feng,or the Lotus Flower Peak,at a height of 1,860 meters.
在你们的左边是莲花峰,高度是1,860米。
447.It is the highest peak of Huangshan.
它是黄山的最高峰。
448.At its summit is a rock only about six meters across.
峰顶是一块仅仅6米见方的岩石。
449.Famous pine tree such as the“Flying Dragon” and the“Twin Dragons”are found there.
在莲花峰,还能看到一些名闻遐迩的松树,如“飞龙松”和“双龙松”。
450.That sounds very exciting.
听起来真带劲!
451.Shall we climb up the highest peak first, Sam?
萨姆,我们先去登最高峰好吗?
452.Please return here by 10∶30, will you?
请您在10点半之前回到这儿,好吗?
更多信息请查看生活口语