Serving Dishes
上菜
Key Sentences(重点句子)
260.Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion.
这是胡椒洋葱炒牛肉。
261.And I have ordered another dish—plain fried shrimps.
我还点了另外一道菜——清炒虾仁。
262.It's coming.
就来了。
263.It's sweet and sour pork.
这是糖醋肉。
264.I'm afraid there is a mistake.I ordered a sweet and sour fish.
恐怕弄错了,我要的是糖醋鱼。
266.Excuse me,sir.I ordered the hairy crab,but you gave me the green crab.
对不起,先生。我点的是毛蟹,而你给我的是青蟹。
267.I'll get you the head-waiter.
我去请主管来。
268.I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
给您上错了菜,我实在抱歉。
269.I'll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换。
270.I'm afraid I don't have enough time to wait for the next crab.
恐怕我没有足够的时间等这道菜。
271.I shall ask the Room Service to serve you a snack at9∶30 tonight,and you'll have your favorite hairy crab.
今晚9点我请送餐服务部给您奉送一份夜宵,还有您喜欢吃的毛蟹。
272.And now try the green crab if you don't mind.
您如果不介意的话,不妨尝尝这种青蟹。
273.Please take your time and enjoy yourself.
请慢用,祝您用餐满意。
更多信息请查看生活口语