1.Hello.Overseas operator.
你好!国际电话总机。
2.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.
我要打对方付费的电话到日本。
3.Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.
国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。
4.Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?
妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?
5.You can call direct if you like.
如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。
6.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?
能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?
7.…and then dial the city code and the number.
然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。
8.Start with the international code which is 00.
一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。
9.What time do the special rates apply?
什么时候可用优惠价?
10.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.
我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。
11.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.
讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。
12.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.
我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。
13.Can I dial direct?
我可不可以打直拨?
14.How about the charges?
费用如何?
15.The charges vary according to the types of call you make.
费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。
16.The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.
最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。
17.The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。
18.Could you put through a collect call for me?
你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?
19.And what's the number you are calling?
电话号码呢?
20.And your name and number?
您的姓名和电话号码呢?
21.Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.
您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。
22.You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.
您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。
23.Will you accept the charges?
你接受付费吗?
24.I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.
电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。
更多信息请查看职场商务