Key Sentences (重点句子)
326.Here is our contract.
这是我们的合同。
327.Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
328.Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
329.If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
330.The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
331.Do you have any comment on this clause?
你对这一条款有何看法?
332. No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。
333.It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
334.Anything else you want to bring up for discussion?
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
335.You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
336.We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
337.The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
338.I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
339. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
340.I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
341. We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
342.I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
343.I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
344.So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
345.We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
346. I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
更多信息请查看职场商务