Key Sentences (重点句子)
304.How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
305. I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
306. It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
307.Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
308.We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
309.We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
310.You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
311.I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
312.We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
313.We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
314.They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
315.I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
316.When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
317. I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
318.I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为这给你推销时不会造成任何困难。
319.But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
320. It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
321.The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
322.How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
323. We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
324. I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
325.Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
更多信息请查看职场商务