机场实用英语—1. 入境英语对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那著实是會破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读後,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
麻烦请给我你的护照。
May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何?
What's the purpose of your visit?
观光(公务)。
Sightseeing(Businese).
预计在美国停留多久?
How long will you be staying in the United States?
5天。
5 days.
预计停留约10天。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
我只是过境而已。
I'm just passing through.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
将在那儿住宿?
Where are you staying?
我将住在波士顿饭店。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
是否有台湾回程机票?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
有的,这就是回程机票。
Yes, here it is.
随身携带多少现金?
How much money do you have with you?
大约800元。
I have 800 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。
Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。
Thank you.
机场实用英语—2. 行李遗失出国旅行最令人气恼的事,莫过於行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,著实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
我在何处可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。
I can'find my baggage.
这是我的行李票。
Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
Could you please check it urgently?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描述你的行李。
Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
请和我到办公室。
Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到?
How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助?
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
机场实用英语—3. 海关申报每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且會破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
请出示护照和申报单。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have anything to declare?
没有。
No, I don't.
请打开这个袋子。
Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用?
What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。
These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
These are gifts for my friends.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
The camera is for my personal use.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗?
Do you have any other baggage?
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit
更多信息请查看职场商务