折衷
2015-08-24来源:

折衷

A: We're considering of ordering 200 computers , but I'm wondering about the price you'll possibly offer.

A:我们正考虑订购200台电脑,但不知贵方的给出的价格是多少?

B:Our price will be not less than $5000.

B:$ 5000 一台大概是我们能出的最低价格。

A: Your price is higher than I expected. Could you give us a little discount?

A:价格比我想象中要高。能给我们打点折吗?

B: This is already our best price.

B:这已经是我们最优惠的价格

A: But the price is always negotiable and you should consider our quantity of order.

A:可是价格总是可以商量的嘛,而且你们应该要考虑我们的订货数量。

B: Well,what would you suggest?

B:好吧,那你们觉得什么价格合适呢?

A: Could you make it $ 4500"?

A: 能否把价格订在每台$4500?

B: I'm afraid that there is no room to negotiate the price. This is the best price we can quote.

B: 恐怕价格上已经没有商量的余地了,这是我们最低的报价。

A: Can we meet each other half way?

A: 能折衷一下吗?

B: What do you mean?

B:什么意思?

A: Let's close the deal at $4800,OK?

A:让我们以每台$ 4800敲定这桩生意,好吗?

B: You drive a hard bargain ! OK,that's a deal.

B:你真会讨价还价!好吧,就这么定了。

更多信息请查看职场商务

推荐信息
Baidu
map