生活口语:地震
2017-07-18来源:

A:Hello.

你好

B:Hey,Marco.It's Drew.Are you watching TV now?

嘿,是我Drew.你看电视呢吗?

A:No why?

没有,怎么了?

B:Just turn it on and switch to CCTV channel 9.There's a striking news

赶快打开电视,拨到中央九台,出大事儿了。

A:What is it?

什么事儿啊?

B:Earthquake

地震

A:In china?

在中国吗?

B:No ,in Africa,It's such a serious quake,measured 8.2 on the richter scale.Lots of people died and that includs 8 Chinese

不,在非洲。非常严重的地震。里士8.2级。死了很多人。还包括8个中国人

A:I already knew it.And there're still lots of aftershocks

我已经知道这事儿了。还有很多余震呢

B:Yes,that's horrible,You know you may survive the quake.But die in the aftershocks

是的,真可怕。你知道你可能躲过地震,但可能死于余震。

A:No worries.Drew.That's in Africa,which is really far from China.

别担心,Drew.那是非洲。离中国很远呢。

B:Are you sure there're no earthquakes in Beijing?

你肯定北京没有地震吗?

A:So far as I know,there're no so-called earthquakes in the foreseeable future in Beijing

就我目前所知。北京在可预见未来没有地震。

B:Are you sure?

你肯定?

A:Absolutely.In my 29 years of living in China.I have only experienced one earthquake and that's like 28 years ago,when I was only 1 year old.

完全肯定。我在中国29年来只经过一次地震。还是28年以前的事儿。我当时才一岁大。

B:Did anyone die?

死人了吗?

A:I don't know.I was like a 1-year-old baby,Drew..don't try to make a mountain out of a molehill.

不知道。我才一岁而已。Drew.别大惊小怪的。

B:I do?

我是吗?

A:You do.China ,esp Beijing is the safest place.There's no such thing as terrorism or earthquakes in here.

是啊。中国是最安全的地方。这儿没有恐怖主义或是地震之类的事儿。

B:I guess I'm overworried

我可能是有点儿杞人忧天了。

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音

[1] It's such a serious quake,measured 8.2 on the richter scale地震总是难以避免。发生地震时,只有寄希望于自己不是在震中了[epicenter]

[2] Don't try to make a mountain out of a molehill.别小题大做。Molehill在这里是小土敦儿的意思。

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

[ie:What does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?]

originate victim flatten crash withstand open-ended

推荐信息
Baidu
map